The International Symposium on Networks-on-Chip (NOCS) is the premier event dedicated to
interdisciplinary research on on-chip, package-scale, chip-to-chip, and datacenter rack-scale
communication technology, architecture, design methods, applications and systems. NOCS brings
together scientists and engineers working on NoC innovations and applications from inter-related
research communities, including discrete optimization and algorithms, computer architecture,
networking, circuits and systems, packaging, embedded systems, and design automation.
The Symposium will be held in conjunction with ESWEEK 2022.
- September 19, 2022: A tentative program is online.
- Aug 31, 2022: NOCS has been shifted to a fully virtual event. Please, check Registration and Attend pages for details. Visit the ESWEEK 2022 website to check for the other activities of the ESWEEK.
- May 14, 2022: Deadlines for Abstract registration and Special Session proposals have been extended. Please, check the Call for Papers and Call for Special Sessions.
- April 29, 2022: Deadlines have been extended. Please, check the Call for Papers.
- March 8, 2022: The Call for Special Session is online.
- March 3, 2022: The submission platform for NOCS 2022 is ready. Please check the Submission page for details.
- February 9, 2022: A tentative Call for Papers has been published.
- February 8, 2022: NOCS 2022 website is online.