Best Paper Award
NOCS 2022 Best Paper Award goes to:
Traversal Packets: Opportunistic Bypass Packets for Deadlock Recovery
Zhiqiang Chen, Rangyu Deng, Kun Zeng, Xiaoqiang Ni, and Hongwei Zhou
National University of Defense Technology, China
The International Symposium on Networks-on-Chip (NOCS) is the premier event dedicated to
interdisciplinary research on on-chip, package-scale, chip-to-chip, and datacenter rack-scale
communication technology, architecture, design methods, applications and systems. NOCS brings
together scientists and engineers working on NoC innovations and applications from inter-related
research communities, including discrete optimization and algorithms, computer architecture,
networking, circuits and systems, packaging, embedded systems, and design automation.
The Symposium will be held in conjunction with ESWEEK 2022.
NOCS 2022 will follow a Journal-Integrated Publication Model: All accepted papers will be published in an IEEE Design & Test Special Issue.
The Special Issue on NOCS 2022 - IEEE Design & Test (Volume: 39, Issue: 6, December 2022) is available online.
- February 10, 2023: NOCS 2023 website is available online at https://nocs2023.github.io/.
- Oct 13, 2022: NOCS virtual event starts today. Please, check the Program and Attend pages for details.
- October 5, 2022: New details have been added to the program. Check the dedicated web page.
- September 27, 2022: The program has been updated.
- September 19, 2022: A tentative program is online.
- Aug 31, 2022: NOCS has been shifted to a fully virtual event. Please, check Registration and Attend pages for details. Visit the ESWEEK 2022 website to check for the other activities of the ESWEEK.
- May 14, 2022: Deadlines for Abstract registration and Special Session proposals have been extended. Please, check the Call for Papers and Call for Special Sessions.
- April 29, 2022: Deadlines have been extended. Please, check the Call for Papers.
- March 8, 2022: The Call for Special Session is online.
- March 3, 2022: The submission platform for NOCS 2022 is ready. Please check the Submission page for details.
- February 9, 2022: A tentative Call for Papers has been published.
- February 8, 2022: NOCS 2022 website is online.